Brown-d-nuts : Colour Me Brown entry

I am feeling deja-vu... like I am back in my graduation days... I would spend the 'invaluable last minutes' in my exam room feeling content with my attempt and then just as the bell would ring .. I would realize that I missed a question that I could have answered ...  okay, I am losing the focus here... So, coming back to the reason for this post... I came across 'The Colour Me Photography Challenge Series' on Priya's blog - 'The Humpty Dumpty Kitchen' and want to send my entry for September challenge - 'Colour Me Brown'. Yeah, I know it's October and that's why the deja-vu . Anyways, no more chit-chat and here is my entry...


P.S.: Priya if you accept this entry.. thank you... else I do understand it's tough to entertain late entries.

5 comments:

  1. Awww Urvashi, there was no need for the deja-vu. The late date is just a formal line which I don't give much thought to :)

    And thank you so much for sending this lovely click. Perfect for Colour Me Brown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Groundnuts in their shells! Lots of lovely memories! Fantastic click Urvashi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disha,
      Thank you. Cannot tell you how fond I am of these ...

      Delete
  3. Nice click, Urvashi. And I like the font of your blog.

    ReplyDelete