'Black & White Wednesday' is a photo gallery event for those who appreciate the 'colorless beauty'. This event was started by Susan of 'The well seasoned cook' and now organized by Cinzia of Cindystar. I am thankful to both of them for giving me the opportunity to host week #101... yes, this event has successfully completed 100 weeks!
Here are the rules for the event,
- Your clicks have to be anything of a culinary nature or show anything related to food: an ingredient, a kitchen tool, something in your kitchen or in a restaurant, anything about food preparation/presentation/consumption, whatever your eyes can catch as a food speech.
- You can shoot either in b/w mode or in color, then process in b/w. You can use any effect you like but keeping the image in a monochrome/gray-scale, with Sepia and Cyanotype tones allowed. No color details allowed.
- Approximate sizes of your pictures should be portrait/500 wide & 700 long - landscape/700 wide & 500 long - or 600 square.
- No need of a recipe, nor a story nor a location (but they are welcome if you like), simply a title for the picture is required.
- You have to post your photograph by Tuesday, 15th Oct. I will try my best to accommodate late entries as well.
- You have to mention Black and White Wednesday in your post and link to event announcement and my blog i.e. Budding Homemaker (http://buddinghomemaker.blogspot.com/). Use of the logo is optional but it helps in spreading the word..
So friends, get your cameras clicking and send in your entries to me at email@example.com with following details,
- Subject: BWW #101
- Your Name or nick that you want to be published in round up:
- Your Blog's Name:
- Title of Your Pic:
- URL of your post:
See you on Wednesday with the gallery!
n yes... you can host it too, for details please visit the event announcement page.