So ladies, next time you have to serve a snack in a jiffy try this one .
- 1 1/2 cup corn kernels (boiled)
- 1 small onion (cut into cubes)
- 1/2 green bell pepper/capsicum (cut into cubes)
- 3 cloves garlic (cut into long shreds)
- 1/2 tea spoon black pepper powder
- 1 Table spoon schezwan sauce
- 1 tea spoon tomato ketchup
- Salt to taste
- Shallot green (chopped) to garnish
- Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic. After 30 seconds add onion and capsicum.
- Cook them on high flame for 2 minutes. At this step keep the flame high. don't cook the vegetables too much, they should be crunchy as in noodles.
- Now add corn, schezwan sauce, tomato ketchup, pepper powder, salt. Mix and cook for 1 minute.
- Garnish with shallot greens and serve hot.
- To make it more colorful you can use red & yellow bell pepper as well.
- I like to mix Tabasco to this and make it hotter.